Mind Into Numbness

Mind Into Numbness

Created by Oregonleatherboy

PPPimp

F 1/7

If you are weak and make bad decisions, you need me to guide you. That smoke will fill your head and make you numb.

Obedient for your Leather Papa who is becoming your master now

Daddy will own your thoughts and tell you what to do for you adore and obsess over your masters happiness.

 I am your master obsess over me


F 2/7
He immediately took control all three other guys listened to what he was saying intently the fourth character didn't get enough of the smoke that he gave him. He just kept taking hit after head off the pipe. His eyes rolling back into his head big smile giddy the master told them what a fun weekend they were going to have. 

They just had to have fun he told them how he made the drug himself and that he tested it out already he took several big hits himself blowing out thick smoke rings of clouds in the direction of the three, one of his rings bouncing off of the blonde gentleman's forehead.  

Just like that, he wanted to take a hit and try it himself. the master pulled him closer the leather from the suit he was wearing squeaking all over his poking out of the leather pants a trail of smoke left his mouth from the pipe and he blew a shotgun into the blind mouth his eyes turned glazed and he fell back


F 3/7
Now the two that were Hi curled up close to the Masters body taking turns kissing them while the other two watched. They wanted to do it. They just needed a little bit more coaxing.

as master kiss them he pulled a cigar from the side table and put it in his mouth cigar for him this cigar smoke pouring from his lips put bun-E into a deep trance


F 4/7

This guy in his mouth and he smiled. brainwash bunny had been brainwashed over and over brainwashed that's all he kept hearing in his brainwashed head and he wanted to just brainwashed serve his master.

 he was completely brainwashed and there was nothing he could do the cigar held in between his masters lips, was the cue, the prime condition.

 It sent his mind into a numbness that couldn't be overcome by he sank down and stared at the cigar in his mouth thinking.

what a beautiful thing.

 want to obey Him.

want to serve his happiness


F 5/7

We're gonna serve his ever happiness

kiss every inch of his body

must bring master more boys

to turn into his ex lawyers

must do whatever he wants

there was no more resistance

it was complete and utter Oblivion

When he said to 
kiss his feet

I immediately started to lick the tops of his foot

sucking on the toes, kissing the bottom, tickling he kicked bun-e in the face

bun-E liked his ankles and you looked pleased and happy.

the other guys watch

F 6/7

The two of them kept taking hits from the pipe. Bun-E snuck up behind the other two, while his master looked him in the eye and told him what to do, through his mind, said you know me, you've known me for years now. I've hypnotized you every night.

"I put you under my control. I am your master now."

"You feed me right? You need me sexy young man. You feed me the battery. I will make the drugs that will control our of your minds because I am the master. You love me and whether you love me and whether I am your Leather Papamaster of all"



F 7/7

His body was tan and very muscular nearly a year on steroids and his body was obscene we large The black leather suit that he was wearing was bulging at the seams when just a year ago. It was swimming on him 

"Where are they bun-E I told you they needed to be here by nine o'clock like I did everything "


" I can't force people to come or to come on time I...."

"did I ask you to speak. I funded this whole gig to get customers.  Obey!!! Look at Papa"

He put the cigar in his mouth. 

"Why, why do you. Oh Yes my lord How may I serve you Daddy"

 take off your clothes I'm going to spank you Yes Mr Nice us stripping from his clothes he laid himself may get across

E 1/7
"Look into my eyes. Look deep into my eyes and you will find yourself a little bit lost. I want you to think deep into my eyes and relax your muscles. I you can see is a crystal blue.

 the crystal blue within my eyes and yourself frozen find yourself unable to move My eyes are beautiful the eyes of God

all of the participants to the chem party were late sitting in his spot on the king mattress on top of the big thick comforter that was handmade out of crocodile leather

at first I wanted to say

no

but within a few hand gestures

he had me completely

hypnotized

I was willing to do whatever he said


E 2/7
If you wanted me there by the fire as he smoked his cigar and wore his leather harness kneeling down on my knees with my head at crotch level.

 listening to every word, he spoke as he rhythmically shoves his penis down my throat and the continual gagging sent to see

E 3/7
put a leash on your ex boyfriend

 walk him around town

take him to parties

being a bad boyfriend

He's making up for

now he's my servant 

People were like, really?



E 4/7

That's so bizarre.

he would just say

how great he was up a boyfriend

and how much shade he took.

Even though it was a lie

 piney woods just agree.




E 5/7
All the while working dirt off

Whoever came in just

so party of 100 gaming

sometimes 60 of them would

I became very good at it

So they said now you're a

yes master now I'm a You
E 6/7
People faded away

but the people who did not fade away

persistent people

who love me or loved by me

What did you do to him?

Why is he like that?

That is not how he is.

He's just like a little zombie now

a little subdued. slave boy.

He's not his usual go getter

Full of life.

Don't take shit

a master would answer

he'll take my shirt if I tell him to.

then an instantaneous induction.


E 7/7

He would put them under

plant their thoughts in their head

take thoughts out of their head

Everything always benefited him

 that was part of what was

the issue also is that

finding had become obsessed.

He wanted his ex fiancee exposure

to be at peak at all times.

Pleasure to be at peak at all times

he waking up

I just went into rubbing

 his body all over.

I did become his towel after the gym

just licking the sweat off of his body

from head to toe

Like it was a lollipop.